Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Group Work

When we start working in groups, I want to get more ideas from the people in my group. Ideas could be anything from ideas to blog about or ideas on what to put in a certain blog. Personally, I don't have a way to get past writer's block or anything related to it.

I am willing to contribute ideas to other people's blogs on how to make them easier to write. I am now able to write blogs in ten to fifteen minutes when before we started writing quick writes, it would take me almost half an hour. I feel my strategy for writing blogs fast works and could possibly help with other people who take a long time to write.

I think it is less important to work with people who have the same ideas because they have certain opinions on things that I may not agree with.

Some rules I think should be followed is to make sure that everyone gets help if they need it and only if they want to get helped on something. We shouldn't force people to talk about something if they don't want to especially if it is about something private or personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment